NightWolves

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a guild from Emerald Server of Eden Eternal.

Hi everyone!

Elementia
    Elementia

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post  Elementia Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:14 am

Yo! Sorry I wasn't able to play. I have been trying for some time now with my laptop to log in. I have an internet connection problems here in my parents place, only reason why I was able to post this message is because I am on the city. Sorry if I wasn't able to play again after I left. Hope you guys are doing good. I'll probably be able to go home in a month and two weeks. I'll play when I get back! Right now, I'll just enjoy the sandy beach, and read my new books.

Note: I'll play again when I come home in a month and two weeks. I'll post my pictures too after I returned. I haven't quit eden eternal so I'll see you all soon... Bye!
    Elementia
    Elementia

Hi everyone! Empty BUMP! Where's everyone?

Post  Elementia Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:31 am

Hi guys, just got back to playing only yesterday after 2months vacation, wonder what happened to the guild, no one's online. Just saw most of the members haven't played for more than a month, I guess I won't play anymore... gonna look for new beta to play. It's been fun knowing you all!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:13 pm